Falcon BMS 4.32

SOLIDKREATE

For those who also play modern combat simulators, take a look at Falcon BMS 4.32. This is the only true modern jet simulator. If you like realism then look no further. This is an excellent game to add to your collection. Now we have two really great simulators to fly, this one and now Falcon BMS. And yes the cockpit buttons and levers work :salute:

Here's some screens

post-12904-0-25367100-1385974678_thumb.jpg

post-12904-0-61978700-1385974680_thumb.jpg

Edited by Erg./JG54_SPEKTRE

Amazing game, probably the best campaign system i've seen in a flight sim.

Make that the BEST offline campaign in ANY flight sim !

BMS 4.32 takes F4 to a whole new level. The cockpit is fully clickable (it always was) and has great graphics. The FM is excellent and the aircraft systems weapons are amazingly detailed in operation and deployment.

The only drawback is the outdated scenery outside the cockpit, but great framerates make up for this IMHO. (it looks/feels soo fluid when flying !)

Anyone who thinks the clickpit in the DCS P 51 is complicated, be prepared for a massive increase in the amount of switches, buttons and systems you have to master !

Edited by thx1138

I have been interested in BMS for quite a long time but haven't really got into it. You are supposed to have original game to get the mod working or what? Anyone know if there is digital way of buying orginal game? Not too interested in buying physical copies anymore, hehe...  :unsure:

Anyone who thinks the clickpit in the DCS P 51 is complicated, be prepared for a massive increase in the amount of switches, buttons and systems you have to master !

P51 is really simple when comparing to other modules.

Edited by siipperi

Make that the BEST offline campaign in ANY flight sim !

BMS 4.32 takes F4 to a whole new level. The cockpit is fully clickable (it always was) and has great graphics. The FM is excellent and the aircraft systems weapons are amazingly detailed in operation and deployment.

The only drawback is the outdated scenery outside the cockpit, but great framerates make up for this IMHO. (it looks/feels soo fluid when flying !)

+1 on that. I'm still recovering from tonight's massive AIM 9X launch. The stick and your throttle ALL have primary, secondary and tertiary functions. Oh and so does EVERY button on your keyboard. I wish they would make a version with todays game engines and graphics engines.

HINT, HINT 1C/777  ;) 

Maybe........... 'F-16C Fighting Falcon: Battle for Kosovo'

RabidSquirrel

I remember how long it took me just to memorize the start-up and taxi procedures! Bummer that it doesn't work on Allied Force, as that is the one I own. heh

I literally think it would be easier to fly the real thing; impossible to memorize all the keyboard shortcuts with the time available in my life.

Edited by RabidSquirrel

Nice sim! Will check that out.

Yes indeed the P-51D module is simpler compare to thers, just look at he manuals - A-10C manual is 700-page thick while P-51D has only 170++  pages!! Till now I don't have time to master A-10C and BS2 that I'd purchased. Love flying the mustang.

If they really can come out with DCS WW2 and sort out the mutilplayer issue - BoS will have a worthy competitor.

I have both of those too. I still can figure out the CCIP for the gun. I always select it (A-10C) but it never fires? DCS:P51D is a joy to fly as well. I just can't take off but I can land though. I will be getting 'Flaming Cliffs 3' soon too.

I have both of those too. I still can figure out the CCIP for the gun. I always select it (A-10C) but it never fires? DCS:P51D is a joy to fly as well. I just can't take off but I can land though. I will be getting 'Flaming Cliffs 3' soon too.

It's easy with practice, need to study the manual. Once it took me one whole day off my weekend to study the well-documented manual and memorise the key points.

On air with some effects like buffeting, it feels like you're flying a real plane and making your stick feels like having some force feedback.

The learning curve is definitely higher compare to BoS/CloD even by just flying the plane around. It took me months of practice to fly/land the beauty properly.

After some time, you'll feel all the gauges, dials, switches, button, levers and etc. in the cockpit are not that overwhelming anymore - in fact feel each one of them is useful and the numbers are much less than in cockpit of a modern plane like the A-10C. And now I can read Imperial units and do quick mental conversion to Metric system.

Now trying to improve my ground attack skill by dive bombing small ground targets like vehicles.

Without the modern weapon guidance system 100% chance of hitting the target is nearly impossible. My success rate is like 30% out of 20 tries lol.

Now trying to improve my ground attack skill by dive bombing small ground targets like vehicles.

Without the modern weapon guidance system 100% chance of hitting the target is nearly impossible. My success rate is like 30% out of 20 tries lol.

I don't want to spam to this thread but are you using default CCIP-mode without any constraints? I would you to test out 3/9 CR mode which enables you to drop bombs from lesser angle and higher. Way to do this is to press IFFCC switch to TEST-mode, then select CCIP consent opt and use your data-rocker (in up front controller) to cycle to 3/9 (or back to default/manual if needed). After that's done switch IFFCC from test to back on. Personally using it always when dropping dumb-bombs.

And you most likely want to drop bombs in pairs which is done from weapon profile page.